I use to get out of bed moaning and groaning with severe pain to my joints and muscles. Rheumatoid Arthritis set in, and I didn’t even know it. It felt like someone had opened me up and placed hugh bolders inside with needles attached. I could not rescue myself from this pain. What on earth should I do? If I take the prescribed meds, it will destroy my Liver. If I take inflammatory steriods, it will cause palpatations to my heart.
Why don’t I research and find out if there is anything with no side-effects that just might help….even a little. This is the mistake that so many of us make. We don’t take the time to check things out when it comes to our Health and Well being. Let me give you some “food for thought”. If you happen to suffer from Joint or Muscle pain, you might want to consider Joint Muscle Plus.
Here you go….now check this out
What makes up the joint?
- Bones provide support for our bodies and help form our shape. Joints occur where two bones meet. They make the skeleton flexible, enabling us to move around—walk, run, leap, dance, and even sit or lie down. Although they are very light, bones are strong enough to support our entire weight. More than 206 bones and 230 moveable and semi-moveable joints in the body. It’s no surprise that wear and tear over time can lead to common bone and joint problems.
- Muscles work with bones to enable movement. They are the masses of tough, elastic tissue that pull our bones when we move. The human body has more than 650 muscles, which make up half of our body weight. They are connected to bones by tough, cord-like tissues called tendons, which allow the muscles to pull on bones, helping create movement.
- Cartilage is a form of fibrous connective tissue, which acts as a shock absorber to protect joints. It also provides flexible support for certain structures in adult human beings including the nose, trachea and ears.
- Synovial fluid is a fluid inside the joints that acts as a lubricant. It contains hyaluronic acid, and glycoproteins that deliver nutrients to the cartilage.
- Connective tissue supports the joints and helps hold them in place. This is one of three main types of connective tissue in the body.
How can Joint Muscle Plus contribute to optimal joint health?
- Joint Muscle Plus provides a steady supply of essential ingredients that support strong and healthy joints and muscles, as well as other parts of the body:
- Glucosamine – Supplies the body with added lubrication for joints, cartilage and aids in proper joint cushioning.
- Condroitan – Supplies necessary building blocks for joints, ligaments, tendons and all connective tissue.
- MSM – Aids connective tissue, joint function, proper enzyme activity and hormone balance.
- Hylauronic Acid – Supports ligament flexability, healthy skin, nails as well as helping lubrication.
- Collagen – Supports connective tissue strength and health, skin elasticity, blood vessel strength, and healthy hair and nails.
You see what I mean. I don’t have that Ouch my Joints Hurt…..Anymore!!